We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer. Should have a good understanding of the web development process (including design, development, and deployment is preferred) and have leadership skills.
Fill out the below form and submit your CVs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS and WordPress practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Should lead our Development team.
- Experience /Knowledge with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, master diverse web technologies and technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 + years experience in WordPress design and development.
- Experience in WordPress, Plugin enhancement/development.
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress and woo-commerce architecture.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Experience in WordPress theme installation, working on plugins, solving functionality issues, and working on integrations of modules.
- Experience in WordPress, PHP, CSS, HTML5, jQuery, MySQL, designing and developing websites.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Team Leading efficiency preferred.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.