- We are looking for an experienced SEO Executive.
- Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research using authentic tools in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Run Adwords campaigns after a thorough requirement gathering, keywords research & industry/location analysis.
- Prepare SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer search engine marketing tools in support of clients’ search engine marketing strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Prepare a detailed report for SEO & SEM to highlight performance, goals, and overall impact.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate (any) with Training, Internship, or Experience in the field.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing & Analytics.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools including Google Adwords.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
About the company:
TechBrein is a fast-growing Information Technology company based in India. We provide vast areas of world-class technology services or products and consulting to companies in various industries around the world. TechBrein was founded in 2006 with a vision of making Information Technology simple to businesses around the world while being an exemplar company in terms of work excellence, client satisfaction, and employee relationship.