We are looking for SEO Manager with passion and knowledge in Search Engine Optimization.
Fill the below form and submit your CVs.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
– Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
– Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
– High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
– Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
– Perform keyword research using authentic tools in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
– Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
– Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
Skills & Qualification
– 2 years of experience with SEO, Local SEO & Google Ads
– Graduate (any) with Training, Internship, or Experience in the field.
– Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Proficiency in Digital Marketing & Analytics
– Knowledge of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as
well as an internal reporting tool
– Knowledge of working with popular keyword tools including Google Adwords.
– Knowledge of working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.