TechBrein is looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting and motivating Sales Executives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good client relationships.
Fill out the below form and submit your CVs.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Help the Sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments.
2. Ensure all Sales Executives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
3. Ensure the best pre-sales experience & total order satisfaction for the customers.
4. Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
5. Motivate the team to achieve the targets and aim for more.
6. Handle urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Executives are unavailable
7. Lead or assist the team as needed for the preparation and organization of promotional materials or events.
8. Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
9. Coordinate with the Delivery Assurance team to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
10. Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales/marketing queries and deliveries are handled efficiently.
11. Develop and maintain filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports and provide financial information to the finance department.
12. Take part in hiring the Sales staff and training them to meet the quality of service at the firm.
13. Manage budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
14. Ensure the company’s products and services are as attractive to potential customers as possible.
15. Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Any degree/diploma.
2. Freshers with excellent communication in English.
3. Good team development, leadership, and motivating skills.
4. Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
6. The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
7. Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.