TechBrein is looking for a candidate for the role of Project Co-ordinator for Web & App Projects Development.
The ideal candidate would have relevant experience of 1-2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a coordinator between various teams; Web/Mobile Developers, Web/Graphics Designers, Content Writers etc to get the websites & apps developed.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members. Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Overseeing the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards.
- Put special focus on E-commerce Projects. Communicating with clients or employers about the project, event, or campaign expectations and goals.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success.
Required Qualifications and skills
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with coordinating E-commerce projects.
- Should have a good idea about various development & design platforms or technologies.
- Experience in working with E-commerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and clients.
- Good team development, leadership, and motivating skills.
- Good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
About the company:
TechBrein is a fast-growing Information Technology company based in India. We provide vast areas of world-class technology services or products and consulting to companies in various industries around the world. TechBrein was founded in 2006 with a vision of making Information Technology simple to businesses around the world while being an exemplar company in terms of work excellence, client satisfaction, and employee relationship.