Linux Server Administrator
Techbrein is Hiring Linux Server Administrator (cPanel):
- Responsible for server stability.
- Transfers accounts between servers when necessary for load balancing or account upgrades.
- Monitors servers including booting a machine when necessary.
- Responds to server alerts as per instructions from supervisory staff.
- Continues development of Lunar pages and systems knowledge to more effectively answer calls.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of operating principles, practices, and procedures within area of business specialty.
- Knowledge of Linux required.
- Knowledge of SSH required.
- Previous server administration a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases including a database query language.
- Understanding of HTML, PHP or other scripting languages.
About the company:
TechBrein is a fast-growing Information Technology company based in India. We provide vast areas of world-class technology services or products and consulting to companies in various industries around the world. TechBrein was founded in 2006 with a vision of making Information Technology simple to businesses around the world while being an exemplar company in terms of work excellence, client satisfaction, and employee relationship.