Business Development Coordinator
TechBrein is looking for a detail-oriented Business Development Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting and motivating Business Development Executives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good client relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help the Business Development team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments.
- Ensure all Business Development Executives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Ensure best pre-sales experience & total order satisfaction for the customers.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Motivate the team to achieve the targets and aim for more.
- Handle urgent calls, emails, and messages when Business Development Executives are unavailable.
- Lead or assist the team as needed for the preparation and organization of promotional materials or events.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinate with the Delivery Assurance team to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales/marketing queries and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Develop and maintain filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Take a part in hiring the business development staff and training them to meet the quality of service at the firm.
- Manage budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Ensure the company’s products and services are as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 2 or more years of Experience as a Sales Coordinator in the IT industry.
- Good team development, leadership, and motivating skills.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
About the company:
TechBrein is a fast-growing Information Technology company based in India. We provide vast areas of world-class technology services or products and consulting to companies in various industries around the world. TechBrein was founded in 2006 with a vision of making Information Technology simple to businesses around the world while being an exemplar company in terms of work excellence, client satisfaction, and employee relationship.