We are searching for an efficient Digital Marketing Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills to lead our Digital Marketing team. Ideal candidates must have experience with leading Digital Marketing team and have great deal of expertise and experience with all digital marketing mediums. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Digital Marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brands as well as our clients influence digitally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Interacting with SEO and SMM team leads for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
2) Communicating with clients in order to meet their needs, by coordinating with respective departments.
3) Monitoring overall activities of Digital Marketing department, to deliver the tasks in timely manner.
4) Overseeing the Digital Marketing Strategies for the projects.
5) Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns.
6) Planning and coordinating to execute latest digital marketing trends and strategies for implementing on projects.
7) Ensure best ROI for all digital marketing campaigns.
8) Ensure excellent performance from all teams. Take corrective measures as and when necessary. 9) Ensure each digital marketing project is being carried out in an impressive manner. 10) Manage various Digital Marketing teams and provide effective guidance. 11) Supervising, Managing and Motivating team leads on a daily basis. 12) Keep all clients impressed with our digital marketing services.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in the field of digital marketing. 2) Excellent understanding of Marketing in General. 3) Preferrably an MBA with Marketing specialization. 4) Excellent communication skills. 5) Expertise in SEO, SEM, SMM, EM, PPCM etc. 6) Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing. 7) Excellent Leadership, Organizational & time-management skills.
ESI, PF, PL and Leisure trip allowance
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Interested candidates with relevant experience may apply by sending their job application along with their latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more details, please contact us at 0495-4054 886
We look forward to meeting you soon.